HR During Grant Closure
Additional human resources may be required during the grant closure period to complete key activities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Production of final financial and programmatic reports;
- Ensuring sound management of supply chain of remaining health products;
- Transfer, liquidation, or return of assets (cash assets);
- Settling liabilities with the Global Fund; and
- Ensuring commitments have been fulfilled, cancelled or assumed by other funding source(s).
Please refer here for generic grant closure terms of reference (TORs) for Country Offices (COs) to use and amend as necessary for the recruitment of additional support.